Tuesday, June 26, 2012

|| Post-War European Trip ||









1). Ladies on a hike. Location guessed to be somewhere in Italy.
2). Pope Pius XII at his summer residency, Castel Gandolfo. 
3). Statue of a crying woman, possibly in an Italian cemetery. 
4). View of an unknown Italian abbey, church, cathedral, etc.



***Note:
Because of the nature of how I found these photos, it is quite possible that one or more are not, in actuality, depicting Post-war Italy. 
I do my best to research what I can and try at a guess but my knowledge is limited. 
This is where you can help. :) If you think you know where and what is being depicted in these photos, leave a comment and/or send in a picture of yourself at the place in question and I'll post it.



Here's to getting there. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment